Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

It is a snow day here in Columbus Ohio - although I am thinking about walking to church this afternoon to clean my office up. Why not?

A snow day means that Marnie, Addie, Reagan, Chuck and Margot (Ogram) are Home together.
We have had snow, ice and now snow again. It is level 2 and that means that driving is discouraged. Chuck is not going to be discouraged however, he is out feeding the Merlyn's dogs in her absence. And I bet he drives around just to see what is happening. He loves that.

Before anybody got up this morning I had worked on my sermon for when I get back from the cruise, written a letter for the newsletter and exercised! A great beginning

We - the girls - have done some shoveling, fed the birds and had some hot chocolate.
Reagan has been in time out once for rolling her eyes at me. (You would think she is 13!)
Addie has gotten in trouble once for telling on her sister for calling her a dork.
But other than that the girls are wonderful. Really. It is great to watch them play together. Later on I know I am going to get to play Sorry and Rummikub with Reagan.
And we may watch a movie together.

I feel blessed to have a day like this. And a house big enough that I can be with my family and get away from them!
And to know that next week - at this time - I am going to be on a cruise ship!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

just rub in the cruising...just rub it in...:)