At least that is how I feel. I suppose I should be used to it, but right now I am in a place of gratitude for so many reasons and all I can say is thank you God.
Here are some of the answered prayers that I celebrate:
- A dear friend has been aware of a job opening for over a year. I watched his application process and have prayed that he would get the job. He did and he will be wonderful at it!
- Miranda has been in my prayers for over 6 months as she has struggled with some issues in her current job. I am so happy that last week she was offered a transfer and will be moving (with Audrey) to Tucson in June.
- Last night we got word that - without even listing their house - they have sold it and so they are truly ready to go!
- Brian, Chuck's son, has received some peace and physical healing recently and I celebrate that. He is visiting us right now and fishing with his Dad and that too is a gift for us.
- And Kacey has had struggles with her principal ever since the strike this fall and today she received news that the principal has resigned.
And so I do.
God is good, all the time!