Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Living in A Maze

Or living in Amaze ment

Here are notes from my journal this morning:

Sitting here at the table in tears.
A sweet text from Vicky about hreading Richard Rohr's meditation today
Another text from Audrey - she does not need a loan from me to fix the pipes in the bathroom,  She can take care of it herself
Magazines delivered from John Lindamood

Yesterday beginning the process of volunteering at the hospital
And the first meetiing of being on the Adult education council at the church
Movement forward

Planning for the garage sale.  Sorting and sifting
Cleaning my bedroom and finding satisfaction in having less.

Preparing for this new life
Living this life
Missing my companion
Moving forward
Praying - "Lord help me, Fill me.,  Use me"

Reading Mark Nepo  about bringing head and heart together
"Aim of life is to be surprised into a greater depth of connection and being"
"Touched by life"

We're in a maze
We're in AMAZE

Watching a squirrel out the window and summoning Chuck to stand beside me.
Looking at the bench in the backyard where Audrey placed a plaque:  "We miss you every day."

Past, present future
Embracing all

"Wonder in how the heart meets what can't be seen."

No comments: