Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Illness part 2

I have the flu. Officially
After the threw up in the doctor's office she concurred. And said it takes 10 to 20 days and I am on day 4.
This is beyond my comprehension. She is supposed to give me antibiotics (which she did) and say "rest for two days"
Then I would write my sermon on Saturday and preach on Sunday. I can't believe it.
But I do.

So, I sit here and am already getting tired from doing this hard work of writing.
I have arranged a preacher for Sunday (both services) and don't have to do anything else except rest.

I don't feel bad - but I am tired. Tired, tired, tired.
Talking on the phone tires me out. Thinking too much tires me out.
So I watch TV and wait impatiently for this to go away. Ten days? I don't believe it. I think I will be back at work on Monday

Keep my in your prayers.

1 comment:

ELYSSA said...

I hope you're feeling better! I miss your blog entries!