Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friends and Daughters

Well, the blessing of my life is friends and daughters. All of them - Kacey, Marnie, Audrey and Lisa.

Today my friend Mary Wood came to Columbus and we went out to lunch and talked on the front porch about ministry and life and all kinds of wonderful things.
Mary has been my friend for over 15 years and she is one of the great blessings of my life. We have preached together, led retreats together and put together a Grandparents camp - together.
And it is always fun and creative. She is a great musician and fun and funny.
What a gift to me and to Chuck to see her.

And THEN I got gooooooood news that Audrey is coming to visit in 2 weeks. She will be with us for Halloween and it is going to be great to see her.

God is good. All the time.

No comments: