Friday, September 26, 2008

I forgot to mention

Prime time soaps

Which I watch and wonder why

I saw Grey's Anatomy last night and thought maybe they jumped the shark. Christina was impaled by an icicle I thought - this is nuts! And it looks like there is going to be a flood or tidal wave next week. There was a scene last night where the nurses and the doctors were at the entrance of the emergency room waiting for patients to come. It was nuts - why am I watching this?

The 5 year jump in Desperate Housewives is intriguing. But Susan gets on my nerves in that show. We will see.

And then there is Brothers and Sisters - which I only watch because it is after Desperate Housewives. The people who I don't like on these shows include Sally Fields, Rob Low and Ally MaxBeal (I know that is not her name - but she acts like her) They all get on my nerves. But again, I wonder why I watch.

Somebody help me.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

hahaha I love that you hate half the shows that you watch! Brothers and Sisters is AWESOME and it makes me sad that you don't love it like I do. I think maybe you need to start watching some TV on DVD to add more shows to your list!

Me said...

I feel the same about Grey's! And Susan gets on MY nerves, too! :)