Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Here is why:
1. I returned from a long trip to and from Chicago where I was in the company of 2 daughters and a granddaughter and I was blessed by their willingness to help out my sister and her family. It a gift to me to be with them.
2. On mother's day we went to Kacey's and got to chill out. No standing in line in restaurants for over priced meals.
3. On mother's day I got to be with Karen (Brett's Mom) and Mae (Breatt's grandma). Good women who have mothered and grandmothered a good man - Brett.
4. On mother's day we had our Pentecost worship and it was good. Different as we celebrated the vision of unity and diversity in the church and meaningful. And good.
5. On mother's day we had 40 people at our five o clock worship service. Charles preached and Deric played and it was good.
6. Last night - I had a good night's sleep. Eight hours. And let me tell you ....that's very good.

No comments: