Thursday, May 1, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today is my day off and I have had a beautiful day.
I decided that it is time I spent some $$ on myself and went to Charles Penzone and got a haircut - Kacey approved and said it looked "trendy" Hmmmm.
I wonder how long that will last!?!

I saw Kacey when I met her and Jackson at Innis Metro Park which is gorgeous in the spring.
I took a long walk in the woods and then met them at the park and walked around and got to see things through Jackson's eyes. He found a stick which was just the greatest plaything ever. He used it to hit pine cones and to dip in the water and to poke at frogs. I think he could have spent hours just digging up leaves in the swamp area there at the park.

Nothing could be better than this.

Except a big lunch afterwards with Chuck which we are about to do.

Quick note on Jeremiah Wright - glad that it is all over. Glad that he went "over the top" in further remarks and that hopefully Obama can get this behind him.

We just got our latest monthly "Buckeye Disciple" which advertises Jeremiah Wright as the featured speaker at our regional assembly in October. I have already had one parishioner wonder about that . It will be interesting how this all goes.

No comments: