Sunday, November 16, 2008

My favorite things from this weekend

1. Watching Desperate Housewives with Marnie.

2. Playing wordwiggle on line

3. Reading a book yesterday in one day - "The Cat who Dropped a Bombshell" about life in Pickax with Qwilleran and Co.

4. Talking to Addie on the phone who told me that she loves me

5. Talking on the phone to Susan my best friend as she struggles with issues about her Mom

6. Going to my Spiritual Direction class and talking about why Jesus matters

7. Watching a DVD - "Wordplay" - maybe I will start doing crossword puzzles in earnest

8. Seeing Shane - Chuck's grandson - who is visiting from Toledo. He is the nicest kid in the world! Brought pictures from his summer trip to Yellowstone.

9. Knowing that Kacey and Brett are having a weekend away from the kids in Cincinnati

10. Going to church - I can't help it - it is always my favorite thing.

7 comments:

Marnie said...

What a great weekend you had! I love your blog. I love leaving you comments. I hope others leave you comments as well b/c I know you love them. I hope my comments make you happy. And, I hope you leave me comments too!

margot connor said...

thanks for the comments!

ELYSSA said...

Regarding Wordplay--Alex has competed in this competition in the last two years. It's quite fun for him!

Me said...

Was Marnie's comment supposed to sound moronic? Or was that accidental?

margot connor said...

You have to picture us sitting in the family room and sharing the computer and writing each other

It was supposed to be funny
but was, alas, moronic!

Gillian said...

I feel like Marnie's comment was a giant HINT HINT that both of you want comments. And she just wanted to make sure even people with extremely low IQs could understand this.

Marnie said...

Gillian is correct. Thankfully I wrote it so those of you who aren't "as bright" as the rest of us could figure it out. And, it worked... although nobody's leaving ME comments! (MOM!)